Filing a Claim

Insurance Claims

When an individual wishes to file a claim due to personal injury or property damage, they may contact the Clerk’s office and request a tort claim form which the individual will complete and submit to the Clerk’s office. Claims are then forwarded to and handled by the Township’s insurance provider. Timely notices of claim must be filed within 90 days after the incident giving rise to the claim.