Roadwork / Potholes

Requesting Repairs

Residents should make a Civic Plus Request Tracker “alert” to request repairs. This alert will inform Public Works of the work that needs to be assessed. This includes but not limited to potholes, clogged catch basins as well as street signs that need to be replaced or repaired.