Howell Township will be hosting a shredding event on Saturday June 18, 2022 from 9:00am until 1pm, located at Memorial school located at 485 Adelphia Road, Freehold NJ.
The following criteria will be adhered to:
- You must be a resident of Howell or Monmouth County.
- You must have proof of residency upon arrival.
- Follow the traffic pattern set up within the event.
- For Safety reasons, please remain in your vehicle at all times!! Personnel will take your items for shredding.
- Only four large bags or boxes will be accepted.
- NO commercial shredding will be allowed at this event.
- Any violation of these rules, you will be immediately removed from the event.
Thanks for your cooperation.