How do I get a copy of my survey or permit documents?

The Township does NOT perform surveys nor do we have a survey of every property in town.  We keep copies of surveys that are given to us as part of a permit application, but this means we do not have a survey of every property in town.  Additionally, the surveys we do have copies of may be very outdated.

If you wish to receive a copy of a survey or any other permit document from our Department you must fill out an OPRA (Open Public Records Act) request through the Township Clerk’s office.  This can be done in person at the Municipal Building or online at:
Online OPRA Submittal
Fill Out and Print OPRA Form

Show All Answers

1. Application Requirements
2. Does a fence replacement require a permit and what standards apply to fencing?
3. Is a permit required for paver patio, concrete patio, sheds or retaining walls?
4. What is the required setback for a pool and how do I determine it?
5. What activities on residential properties require a permit?
6. What is the setback for decks and patios?
7. What activities on commercial properties require a permit?
8. What zone is my property in?
9. What uses are permitted in my zone?
10. What are the setbacks of my zone?
11. If my house is on a corner lot can I place my fence or shed in the side yard near the street?
12. What is the setback for an accessory structure (shed, pole barn)?
13. What is the setback for a retaining wall?
14. Can I run my business from my home?
15. How do I calculate impervious and building coverage?
16. Do I need a permit for tree removal?
17. Where can I find information about permitted signs on a commercial property?
18. Can I have a trailer on my property?
19. What is the cost of a permit?
20. How do I get a copy of my survey or permit documents?
21. How is height measured for sheds and other structures: